COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHER IN NEWPORT, WALES
New clients will be planning their events and working out how to find and employ a photographer – so lets get on that now. For any photography enquiries or work, please use the link on the left menu (contact me) to email me. I am able to respond within 24hrs (usually same day) and I will then send you telephone numbers and other communication details.
Simple photography tasks can be finalised by phone or email but I prefer to meet clients; a meeting enables all task elements to be presented and discussed. A visit to the event location is recommended for more complex photography events. A one page contract and invoice will be sent out to confirm client requirements, costs and any special instructions.
Why pick Kunichi Photography?
We provide a no fuss service at reasonable prices and are agile enough to react to “short notice” tasks. Previous client photographs are shown in the gallery.
Client Planning Assumptions:
● £25/hr for post development or desktop related work.
● £50/hr on site photographer (reduced or waivered if event intends to purchase multiple framed photographs).
● £75/hr for studio work (Newport).
● Expenses of £1 per mile outside a 5 mile radius of Newport for all visits (reduced or waivered depending on total event costs)
● 2 hrs in studio for a fashion shoot, product photography or family portrait: £150.
● 4 hrs at your event 20 miles from Newport, delivering unprocessed digital pictures on a disk: £250.
● 6 hr evening event (Dinner night / Balls etc), event photos to organiser and photo booth for personal portraits:
Option 1: If member photo requirements are high: £150 retainer + £6-19 per picture to each member).
Option 2: If member photo requirements are low: £150 retainer + £300 labour
I provide Military Discount and have written a document to guide Mess Committee staff on how to plan for photography costs here.
I can provide for weddings but it is not my main expertise at the moment, I therefore provide some discount in this area. I have gathered some costings to help you formulate a plan here.
I provide a basic framing service (costs here) but custom frames are made by our friends at Spire Framing, which is a local artisan framing service. There is literally nothing Marshall cannot make in terms of frames.